Grace and Mercy Charitable Foundation, is an assistance organization committed to Making an impact on the homeless and those less fortunate in the Lodi Community providing, meals, clothing, and referrals to proper agencies where assistance can be obtained.
We hope to:
- Encourage all citizens to help combat crime, drugs, and blight;
- Create opportunities for all to realize their hopes for a satisfying and Rewarding approach to life;
- Help create a quality of community life that benefits all the people of Lodi, regardless of their circumstances;
- Foster an acceptance of people from all walks of life…rich and poor, young and old, healthy and disabled, those who are successful and those who are struggling;
- Enable every individual to find a personal relationship with a Higher Power which inspires, comforts, and guides each person to be the best he or she can be;
- Explore ways to meet the physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual needs of all those who seek a meaningful purpose for their life.
Grace and Mercy Charitable Foundation, would like to create a mentoring program for youth in the Lodi area, to instill discipline, character and leadership, by teaching civic responsibility to youth.